For a cost-effective way of replacing many missing teeth, dentures can be held securely in place with implants, providing a great improvement from traditional removable dentures.
- No need for denture adhesives, pastes, sticky gum or powders.
- Implants help to maintain your facial structures by preserving the remaining bone in your jaws.
- Minimises wrinkles around the mouth by restoring lost lip-support
- Markedly improves your ability to chew – you can eat whatever you want and enjoy your food again.
- Secure and comfortable – no more embarrassing moments caused by loose dentures!
A lower denture may only need two conventional implants to give a completely life-changing transformation to your ability to chew foods, and smile with confidence. An alternative to this is four ‘mini’ implants – this requires very minimal surgery, and in many cases your current denture can be attached to these immediately. It is amazing to see the transformation we can produce in just 90 minutes of treatment, and only 15-20 minutes of this is actual surgery!