As your surgery will be carried out by highly trained implant surgeons, most of whom are qualified both as dentists and doctors, you can rest assured you are in very safe hands.
- Please eat and drink non-alcoholic fluids as normal before all procedures. Do not miss breakfast.
- Take all of your medication at their normal times.
- You will be given a prescription for an antibiotic which you should take approximately 1 hour before the implant placement appointment. If you have any allergies, make sure you have discussed them with us.
- All other medication required, and all further instructions will be given to you as you arrive.
- It is very hard not to be nervous about treatment, but please be assured you are in very safe hands of a team that only carries out implant treatment. After the surgery, most patients are surprised and delighted that the procedure was so straightforward.